WELCOME TO AVSAP
Powerful Flexible and Complete
Test Drive Avsap Here
Latest release - avsap-1.1042
AVSAP NOW RUNS ON wxPython-2.5.3.x. wxPython-22.214.171.124 is
no longer supported.
Latest release is 1.1042 which adds support for
Italian, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Bengali and Gujarati. Get your copy here
Free Software distributed under the GNU GPL
Screen shots are here
- written in wxPython
- unlimited number of companies
- double entry book keeping
- cash book, bank book etc
- voucher entry templates
- custom reports
- balance sheet
- trial balances
- flexible chart of accounts
- multi-user access
- ACID compliance
- Multiple Login Levels
- Financial Year Closure
- User Configurable Financial Year
- Multi language support
Linux System running Xwindows.
The following are
(version numbers imply the given version or later)
- Install the software as in the INSTALL file. Set up users with
appropriate login levels.
- Set up your chart of accounts. You can manipulate this later using
'delete', 'empty', 'copy', 'paste' and 'add'.
- Ensure that you have at least one account under
the heads 'cash' and one under 'bank'.
- Double clicking on any entry under the chart of accounts
will give either the ledger or journal for that particular
head or branch. Buttons are available for journal and balance sheet.
- You can only add vouchers to accounts that have no children.
- You can only paste onto an empty account.
- You cannot delete an account unless it is empty. Use 'empty' to shift the
vouchers to another account or to the delete the vouchers.
- There is no limit on the number of sublevels.
- Use the template form for creating custom templates for voucher entry. Example, for
cash receipts you could have a template to debit 'cash on hand' and credit any account.
The default serial no could be 'cr'.
- serial nos must be unique and are entered manually. Once saved, the serial no
cannot be edited. To edit the serial no, you must delete the voucher and re-enter it.
- 1 - everything
- 2 - everything except user management and company creation
- 3 - everything except user management, changing chart of
accounts and year closure
- 4 - only views of reports under chart of
- Year Closure can be done at any time, any number of times. It will
carry forward your balances under assets and liabilities, calculate the profit
and carry this forward to the capital account.
Help and support:
There is a mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org
which could help you out.